Not see all the accounts associated with my google ads account when authorizing

Need help to add an google ads account to a Stich integration. I don’t see one of the accounts associated with my google ads when I am trying to authorize an integration in Stich. Image 1.1 shows accounts that are already linked to my google ads. Image 1.2 shows that Stich had only recognized one account in my google ads for the integration(should show two accounts instead). Appreciate support!

I understand you got an answer from our support team yesterday, but for the benefit of others who might be interested:

You can find a full list of the tables and attributes supported for replication from any of Stitch’s SaaS integrations in the Schema section of our documentation for that source.

For Stitch’s Facebook Ads integration, that documentation can be found here, and our documentation would be your best resource for identifying the attributes available from our integration to determine whether or not they would meet your needs for analysis.

@lee_stitch thanks! for Google Ads, it required to set up a manager account. Previously known as My Client Center (MCC), Manager Accounts can help you manage multiple accounts. using the manager account, I was able to successfully integrate the google ad sources.