Stitch notification timeout error while copying data to aws redshift database

I am using stitchdata to move data from several different social media profiles to a redshift database. I have ssh setup in aws to provide a secure tunnel. From the admin. on the destination screen, I see where the destination successfully established a connection to the database. However, on the notifications screen I see the following error message:

ERROR: S3CurlException: Connection timed out after 50001 milliseconds, CurlError 28, multiCurlError 0, CanRetry 1, UserError 0
Detail:
-----------------------------------------------
** error: S3CurlException: Connection timed out after 50001 milliseconds, CurlError 28, multiCurlError 0, CanRetry 1, UserError 0**
** code: 9002**
** context: Listing bucket=com-stitchdata-prod-loaders-staging-us-east-1 prefix=loader-x2**…

Additionally, when I go over to the redshift queries screen I see where the jobs seem to be running for a long time and then they seem to abort.

What could be the cause of this issue and what can I do to fix the issue?

Welcome to the community! If you haven’t already, I suggest you reach out to Stitch support, either through the icon on the bottom right of the app, or at stitchsupport@talend.com.