Tap Adwords - bogus Cost data

Hello,

I’m using stitch integration to pull data from Adwords to Postgres. The problem is, imported cost data is completely out of order.
For example, total cost for given day reported in adwords equals 44, but imported data shows 440000.

I thought that maybe there is some problem with zeros and tried to divide by 10000, but all numbers are different for every campaign/ad/adgroup and day. I couldn’t find any patterns for this.

Column type is bigint, other numbers look normal.

What could be the cause of this? How to debug?

EDIT: Nevermind, I did some raw queries and it indeed multiplies all values by 10000. I propably messed up by dividing already summed values

OK, I did some more checks.

Apparently tap-adwords imports duplicated data. Some Adwords campaigns from the same day are present 10 times or more in database, which results with inflated sum of all numbers

Hey there,

It’s also important to keep in mind that Google’s AdWords API returns money values in a micro currency format, which is discussed in this section of Stitch’s Google AdWords documentation.

You’ll want to convert any values accordingly to ensure you’re working with data in an appropriate format, typically by dividing money values by 1,000,000.